Saturday, December 1, 2012

Harpers very merry Christmas

This is our Harpsicles first Christmas which can only mean a few things
#1. Lots of festive outfits for the next 25 days 
#2. Lots of Christmas carols during baths, feedings, & changes
#3. Meeting Santa....A LOT 
#4. Meeting aunt Christa & aunt Andrea for the first time (only 5 more days!) 
#5. Some serious Christmas shopping will be going down. I just love finding the perfect gifts for our family :)
#6. 25 days of Christmas on ABC family
& finally #7. Lots & lots & lots of pictures of our festive little butter butt.


We are so excited for this month. It's such an amazing feeling knowing that this whole month Charlie & I get to spend so much time with not only both our amazing parents but also our sisters.  We are really excited for Harper to meet her aunts on the 7th and for us to be able to spend almost 2 whole days with them ( hey we'll take any time we can with them, even if it was only a few hours). Unfortunately she wont be getting to meet her uncle Dan & uncle Kevin but they will be here for our wedding in March so its not too bad.  We also  won't be with them on Christmas so I'll be making it feel like Christmas day (everyday) as much as I can while they are here.

I am going to try & post everyday but we'll see how well that works out lol. My life is on Harper time now.

Speaking of the princess.....



Stocking was a baby shower gift from my wonderful cousin Bevy. Can be found here Pottery Barn Kids



A Christmas Story. I know she is going to love this movie as much as I do.


Family Bunting Banner from Sheri Sew Sweet (etsy) can be found here Burlap Banner


You will find I shop A LOT on Etsy. All of Harps headbands are from there, a lot of her nursery stuff (nursery post will be up soon), a lot of my accessories, and a lot of our house decorations.


Harper's brothers Mac & Hendrix

























































No comments:

Post a Comment