Sunday, December 23, 2012

Its beginning to feel a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Finally! Its cold in Florida for Christmas! I cant even begin to tell you how freaking excited we are I am! To add to that excitement, we only have ONE day till Christmas! Now in our family Christmas eve is actually the start of Christmas which gives us 2 whole days to celebrate (which is way more exciting then the normal peoples boring "lets only celebrate Christmas on Christmas day"). Charlie & I finally finished all our Christmas shopping the other day and finished all our wrapping last night. I was actually sad about it, I absolutely love wrapping gifts and making them look all pretty and displaying them under the tree even though they are just going to get ripped to shreds. Charlie on the other hand.....hates it (typical male...boo). I have also spent all my free time (the very little that I do have) cleaning and getting everything perfect for Christmas day were we will be hosting out first Christmas :) Its an awesome feeling to start your own traditions as a family. I am trying to keep ours simple. We will just being opening our gifts to one another on Christmas eve, while watching Elf ("SANTA!! I know him!") in our Christmas pj's and drinking hot chocolate. Even though I am so excited for all the typical stuff and for Harper's first Christmas I have to just say that there isn't any gift anyone could give me that is better then my family (including my soon to be family which in my mind are my family already even if I don't have the last name yet). I am beyond blessed for the love we all have for one another and that we get to spend another day alive and together (haha Mayans you were WRONG!)

I want today & tomorrow to go by so slow so that we can enjoy every single second of our little Harpsicle's very first Christmas :) 

My chalkboard door. Made by my hubby to be and father in law to be :)










Annual Christmas cookie decorating contest.
Annual Christmas cookie decorating contest.
And the award for ugliest cookie goes to...
Annual Christmas cookie decorating contest.
the judging


No comments:

Post a Comment