Saturday, December 15, 2012

Long time No post.

  So its been a hot minute since my last post. Oops! The last two weeks have been very busy in the Lester Battaglini household. On the 1st we went to Disney for a friends birthday and to see the lights & on the 4th we took Harp to see SANTA! The 2nd thru the 7th honey spent sitting in his office studying and taking finals, he was also really really sick all week (he couldn't even sleep in the bedroom with us....very sad). In the morning on the 7th after his last final honey went to pick up his sister from the airport and after his other sister got pick up by his parents we all went out to dinner for his sisters birthday. On the 8th we went to the mall all day then out to dinner for my sisters birthday. On the 9th we had to say buy to Harper's aunts (I think they were actually really sad to say bye).

  This week hasn't been too bad (thank goodness). Harper had a bad day on Monday, she was just in one of those moods where she wouldn't let me put her down. Come to find out she had a tummy ache :( . Now she is feeling much better and got to go wedding shoe shopping with mommy & aunt Ashley. We also did a lot of online Christmas shopping (I just cant seem to stop!), decorated the house, and FINALLY dragged babe to Macy's to register for our wedding (I know I know were very a little late). Tonight we just got back from Disney with Nana. We went to see the candle light processional. If anyone ever has the chance to see it, it is so amazing (but then again its Disney so how couldn't it be). 

  Well that is why I haven't posted in awhile (exciting I know). So until next time..... your little dose of munchkin. 



The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney Hollywood Studios.  

Christmas Shopping @ Target. Price check for cuteness anyone?
@ Disney Candlelight Processional


Momma Cakes & Harpsicle. Onesies



Our first Family Christmas card (even though I am not a Battaglini.....YET)


Again @ Disney Candlelight Processional. Santa Fleece Sleep N' Play


Headband from The Snootie Pig.


First letter to Santa. She wants new clothes, new shoes, lots of toys that make noise, and a new car for daddy!


Gawhhh I just love her


Daddy & Harp when we were at the mall





What my mornings look like..... Rough


Best Picture EVER!
All of these pictures with Santa are from Photography by Skip Stowers
"SANTA!   I know him."





I want to put this picture on Canvas (a BIG one) and hang it in our house



This is Harper & baby Jordan. He was born only 2 days after her. What a hunk huh ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment