Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whoa! One week!

    Holy moly! We only have one week till the most excited day of the year! You know how every year there is always that one person in every family who is sooo difficult to shop for, and every freaking year its someone different? Well this year that award goes to my wonderful soon to be mother in law! Thanks Janis (lol j/k). Charlie & I are so freaking excited for Christmas this year, we are excited every year with us being total Christmas freaks (me being the psycho) but this year is super special because of well.... Harper. One thing we both have never done and definitely want to do is go to or better yet host an ugly sweater party. I would love to host a party were we have a reason to dress down dress up in horrible sweaters lol. So FUN! But we both agree that wont happen until we are in a bigger house. So...with babe not having any classes we get to spend this whole week doing as much as we can. We started off the week by going to Disney. We walked thru the new Fantasyland (which for those of you who don't know what that is its a new part of Magic Kingdom that is where all the princesses will be). It was AMAZING! I cant wait for the rest of it to be finished. Today we spent the evening with the crazies at the mall (which wasn't too bad). Finishing up the little gifts to go along with the big gifts for a few family members. Unfortunately because we had to wait on something for 2 hours, we didn't get home until 8:30 AND when we were out I got a horrible migraine (the ones that make you super sick and feel like you have morning sickness all over again...). Well after we got home and babe gave me my shot for the margarine and let me lay down in our bedroom for an hour with no baby (an early Christmas present lol) I found out he had gone to the grocery store this afternoon and was going to cook me dinner :) He even got wine. God I love this man. This sweet romantic side doesn't come out very often but when it does he goes all out! Well with only two days in, I am excited for the next week and even more excited for CHRISTMAS!

    So as always here are a few pictures of total cuteness :)




Daddy's little football
no where near all the gifts. I still have a lot of wrapping to do & we still have to get the gifts from both our parents houses.











 Oh and this would be why I don't get to blog very much.... the ONLY way she'll let me post.












No comments:

Post a Comment